Thursday, July 23, 2009

Research & Publications is ready for the Summit

As the Director of Research & Publications for the EcSELL Institute team, I play a quiet role in the preparations for the Summit. But I hope to meet many of you who are planning to attend.

I'll be roaming around - and listening, for best practices, your questions, and research needs from the EcSELL Institute. As you know, the EcSELL Institute hunts down the fact-based practices of sales management which can drive sales productivity... and I'm always eager to learn more!

We're also planning to host an informal (and interactive!) discussion among our participants. I'll be leading this discussion to dig further into what drives (or does not) the sales productivity at your company.

Come with your "thinking caps" on!

Warmest regards,

Jaime Davis-Thomas, MA
Director of Research & Publications


No comments:

Post a Comment